Monday, January 3, 2011

Cranberry Cream Cheese Cracker Dip

I had this dip at a Christmas party recently and it was AMAZING! I could not stop snacking on it throughout the night...and luckily, neither could anyone else! I made it for my family recently and it was a hit with them too. It tastes very fresh and it is easy to make! Enjoy!

Here are the ingredients: White Sugar, Cumin, Jalapeno, Cranberries, Green Onions, Cilantro, and Cream Cheese. It seems like a unique combination, but trust me when I say its good!

First chop up a bunch of green onions and 1 jalapeno pepper.

Combine in the food processor: 1 bag of cranberries, the green onions, the jalapeno, and cilantro to taste. (I usually add about 3 tablespoons.)

It should be chunky when you are done processing it. You don't want it to look like a smoothie when you are done. Chunky is definately better! Put it into a bowl and add 1/2 cup of sugar and 1/2 tsp. of cumin.

Stir it until it looks something like this! It might look a little different but it tastes delicious!

Spread 16 oz of cream cheese onto a platter.
Top with the cranberry salsa like stuff. Serve with crackers and eat! I used ritz and wheats thins and they both were great with it. I know this is a unique combination but I really do love it! Enjoy!
Cranberry Cream Cheese Cracker Dip
Ingredients:
1 bag of fresh cranberries
1 bunch of green onions
1 jalapeno pepper
3 Tbsp. cilantro
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 tsp. of cumin
16 oz of cream cheese
Directions:
Spread 16 oz of cream cheese onto a platter. Chop up green onions and the jalapeno. Put cranberries, green onions, jalapeno, and cilantro in a food processor. You might have to do 1/2 of the ingredients at a time. Put chopped up ingredients in a bowl. Add sugar and cumin and stir. Put cranberry mixture on top of the cream cheese. Serve with crackers. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment